Friday, March 12, 2010

Breaking news...

OK, so yes, once again I've been absent in the blogging world. I have the perfect way to break my two month silence: CHARLOTTE WALKS!!! ok, well it's actually past tense. She walkED. Seems like she'll only take steps during "The Freeze Dance" song. I really want to see her do it again, but I don't want the song to get played out before she has a chance to show off for Grandma and Grandpa. (You hear that, Mom??? You need to be boarding a plane any day now.)

So, I know I have you all on the edge of your seats screaming, begging, and praying that there's a video of it. Never fear, my loves. I've got it covered. I present to you, with out further ado, a little ditty I like to call "I'm walking, I'm walking...Kapow!" (featuring Eli and Deacon as back up dancers)

Watch all the way to the end and then the title will make perfect sense

video





*edited to add : don't worry folks, she's fine. Didn't even leave a mark!*

6 comments:

Naihe Family said...

WWOOHOOO!!!! Go baby go!!! I hope she is ok.

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

too cute! always love the entire family cheering them on :)

a mermaid said...

hooray cha cha!!!!

Lindsay said...

Cousin Lily just busted up seeing Charlotte fall. Way to go Chacha!!!!

TanuvasaCasa said...

HAHAHAHA, oh Lily, such a cutie pie! I can't wait to see her again!

Stephanie said...

So cute! She must be a great walker by this time. :)