Thursday, January 14, 2010

happy little pea

things around here have felt heavy lately.
thick and heavy.
it's been like drudging around in sludge.

and then I found this...
and I like it.
and it's light and fun and sweet
and exactly what I need.

Of course it makes me think of Sa.
"noone's made me feel so much like me
now I'm a happy little pea"
I quickly sent him an email at work with a link to the video in it.
Cause we do those things,
send music videos to each other to get us through our day.
We're cute.
Knowing him, he'll have the piano part figured out by the time he gets home
now where to get a tamborine...hmmmmm
and apparently spelling lessons because i don't know how to spell tamborine.


Gotta give a shout out, I found this here.
if you have a minute, take a look around.
be forewarned, he swears a bit
but his writing is beautiful
and his photography is stunning.

ps...when I found this, I felt like Steph R. or Diana. you know how cool they are.


8 comments:

Naihe Family said...

Totally put a smile on my face! Thanks for sharing Molly!

Abby said...

Oh I LOVE this Molly!!! Thanks for the link! It made my day.

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

loved it! now to email it to my hubby...we're sappy like that too :) keep up the sap...it's what keeps you madly in love :)

stef j. said...

and now i'm smiling.

LOVE it!

Stephanie said...

what??? me??? cool??? :)

YOU are cool!!!

oh and about asher- i was holding him on my hip in that first picture!

Stephanie said...

oh and the video is so so cute and awesome. i want cooler bangs like her. help?

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

Super cute! Sorry about the sludge! I totally know what that is like! Good luck with it all! I sure love you and miss you!

Annie Link said...

Ahhhhhhhh! That was soooooo nice. I'm still smiling and will be for the rest of the afternoon.