Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Time for Halloween Fun!!!

















Here's what we made for FHE! Thanks Rach for the idea. That's the fun of having creative friends, I get to mooch off of thier cleverness...









They are ghosts made out of paper towels. The kids each decorated one and when we turn the fan on they spin around! We have to keep it on the low setting, so the fan's not exactly useful as an actual fan, but if we turned on on full blast, I'm afraid the ghosts wouldn't survive.









We've been decorating the house, too. I've held on to the fun things that the kids have made over the years, and I pull them back out and use them to decorate my kitchen. Here's some work from Eli and Brooklyn...it's pretty obvious that they both had the same teacher...




Here are some other decorations around the house...


My entry way


The towels are a few years old and a little stained...but I love them!

My lastest late night project. You can't see it very well, but it's on a halloween place mat.

I just love seasonal decorations!!!

No comments: